As a non-profit charitable organization, we rely on the kindness and generosity of donors and sponsors to help bereaved individuals find comfort and healing through bereavement counselling Toronto. We are a lean organization, run solely by volunteers, which means your donation goes towards helping people access the services they need.
We provide donation receipts for all contributions of $15 or more.
We accept e-transfers sent to email@example.com.
Thank you for your generosity!
To make a donation, please complete this simple form. Once you click submit, you can make a payment as an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the PayPal payment form that follows.
Choose your fund:
• Support goes to area of greatest need
Drop-in Support Group
• Support for 10-12 people to attend a drop-in monthly support group session
• Subsidize the cost of individual counselling sessions for a bereaved person
Public Education Events
• Provide educational support for a public event on grief and healing related topics
Six-Week Closed Group
• Support for 8-10 people to attend a six-week support group
Share Your Story
Throughout our lives, too many of us, have been taught that grieving openly or reaching out for help are signs of weakness. Quite the contrary, taking steps to face your loss, work through your grief and reclaim your wellbeing is incredibly brave. In fact, your story could be a tremendous inspiration to others as they embark on their own path.
If you would like to share a story about your personal healing journey with Good Grief! Bereavement Counselling Toronto, we would love to hear from you.